Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Upgrade from ICS 4.0.3 to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Using Odin 3.07 For GT-I9100G

As you all know that i am using an android phone nowadays, i am keen to upgrade to the latest firmware. Before upgrading to the new one, my previous version was Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3. However Samsung has release new firmware that is Jelly Bean 4.1.2 for my phone in January 2013 started with France and in February for Germany, Open Austria and China. There is no latest update for other country and also to my Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G Malaysia. 

I decided to upgrade from ICS 4.0.3 to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 using Odin 3.07 myself manually by following the instruction from Sammobile. You can check this link www.sammobile.com/2013/02/08/samsung-starts-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean-update-for-the-galaxy-s-ii-gt-i9100g/ if you would like to do so. Below are a few screenshots that i have taken about the process for upgrading the firmware. Firmware that i use for flashing is Open Austria that is has been release on February 2013

Flashing Jelly Bean Firmware To GT-I9100G

Completed Flashing Jelly Bean Firmware To GT-I9100G
Please note that if you are flashing with any of the firmware release that is not for your region or country using Odin, you must proceed at your own risk. I cannot be responsible for anything that goes wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...