Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

JellyBean 4.1.2 Firmware for GT-I9100G Malaysia

After a while I did not publish any news about Jellybean Android 4.1.2 update for the Samsung Galaxy S2 phone users GT-I9100G, now you all can update your operating system if you want something new specifically for users in Malaysia. A moment ago, I was checking in www.sammobile.com whether updates to the GT-I9100G issued by the Samsung. I feel very lucky because it had already been released for Malaysia.




However, as stated on the website www.sammobile.com update was released last month of April 2013. But it is only for users in Malaysia and updates to firmware 4.1.2 Jellybean for China. Currently, there is no update via Samsung Kies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...