Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Laksa - Admired by many people in Malaysia

Laksa is a popular food dish by Malaysians and Singaporeans. It is based on a dish laksa and sour and spicy gravy. This dish has a different version today. In northern Malaysia, the famous laksa dish is the Penang Laksa. Additional material found in this laksa dish is sliced ​​pineapple. On the east coast, among the favorite dish is Laksam. I never enjoy this dish. Not that I did not like this dish, but if I visit the state on the east coast, my favorite dish is Nasi Dagang. I will talk more about this Nasi Dagang in the next entry.


Laksa




This is a picture taken Laksa dish was prepared by my wife. Laksa is also eaten with shrimp paste.

Laksa

Laksa

Laksa

Laksa

Laksa

Laksa
Feel free to comment my posts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...