Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Interview (Promotion by Appointment)

At the end of April this year, has published an advertisement for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer N27 posted on the Public Service Commission. There are two levels of name calling but I only arise in the second stage scheduled for May 12, 2013 to June 14, 2013. Schedule for the first stage is on May 2, 2013 to May 11, 2013. Interview call for the second stage can only be reviewed beginning May 7, 2013. At this point I was on vacation and my wife was in the village.

I have received an SMS from a friend of my office asking me if I already check my name for the interview. I can not make revision as in areas that do not have good internet access. However, when I arrived back in Kuala Lumpur, I decided to immediately check if my name is called for the position. I am now in favor of sustenance. Although I know it's just one interview, but it was a good start for those who have passed the test of the Promotion by Appointment.

I was scheduled to be interviewed on May 30, 2013, even though the day is still far away, but there are some things I need to prepare for the interview day. Call for interview this position very numerous, because the last time recruitment for this position is in the fourth quarter of 2011 far as I know.

I pray that my interview goes well on the day. InsyaAllah.

Latest - Results from the information of friends who have gone through this interview, the questions asked are based on the interviewer's own panel. A friend of mine said of the questions are based on General Order books, while another friend of mine, his interviewer panel asking questions about his duties while serving in his current position. There is also the interviewer asked about the current issues of the world and the country where it is a common question posed to the candidates.

Feel free to comment my posts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...