Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pavlova, A pastry with love

Saturdays ago, my wife once again try another new recipe. This time my wife would like to try to make "Pavlova". My wife says she is not satisfied simply by buying food in stores that sell Pavlova. So came the idea to make it. My wife was looking for a recipe to make Pavlova in the Google search engine. Not to boast, but my wife is very clever in trying a new food or dish. So after buying all the materials needed, then began another episode to try new dishes.
Fruits




Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert that is taken from the name of a Russian ballet dancer Anna Pavlova. The material is quite hard outside but very soft and fragile inside. It is decorated with fruits like strawberries, kiwi and mango. Let's look at a picture taken by my wife in making this Pavlova.
Meringue

Mango

Fruits

Fruits

Meringue

Pavlova

Pavlova

Pavlova


Kiwi

Strawberries

Ready for decorating

Pavlova

Pavlova

Pavlova


Pavlova
Feel free to comment my posts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...