Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Plants Vs. Zombie 2 Android Users

Yesterday was officially the game's most eagerly awaited by many of you out there in this world. That game Plants Vs. Zombie 2 was launched for Android users from developer EA Swiss Sarl. It follows from the game Plants Vs. Be the first zombie madness many players out there, including me.



You all can start to download to your mobile phone from Google Play - Plants Vs. Zombie 2. I recommend that you download using WiFi function because it will need to download 169MB of data. When I type on this blog, the amount has been downloaded via the Android Market is more than 1 million downloads.

That's just to have all the information. I want to play for a while with my game just have downloaded.

Enjoy

Link to download - Plants Vs. Zombie 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...