Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Home Made Takoyaki

In the past month, I bought a cookware Takoyaki online from popular shopping sites that Lazada. I bought it for RM88.00 each. Delivery very quickly after payment is made. Thank you GDex. As usual, my wife will continue to try, because she was interested in Tako Tao foods sold in supermarkets or shopping malls. Without delay, the phone Samsung Galaxy Note being engine to find recipes to provide this food Takoyaki. Most of the materials used is easy to be found. The materials we have available the kitchen.

Soon I'll get the recipe from my wife for sharing with all Takoyaki lovers. Besides Takoyaki we provide, there are many other foods that can be prepared using equipment to make this as Takoyaki, the Malay traditional cakes cake way, cookies means berlauk and modern dishes such as Kaya Balls are sold in many supermarkets and shopping malls. Here I will share some pictures of the results from the use of this equipment make Takoyaki. Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...