Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

CM10 (JellyBean) to CM11(KitKat) GT-I9100G

At this point I was downloading the latest update from CyanogenMod CM10 to CM11 officially after published in Cyanogenmod official website. This means that's I will be upgrading from version to version JellyBean KitKat. Thanks to the developers Ryuinferno, Jiangyi and Codeworkx in their Efforts are invaluable for mobile Samsung GT-I9100G. Thank you also to other developers.

Wait a minute, I want to update my phone and see the results.


Android KitKat 4.4.2
CM11 Nightly 10.01.2014
If you want to try, please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2604068 for more information regarding the latest updates CM11. Please read all the important information so that you do not damage your beloved phone. I will not be responsible for any damage.

Well, I want to play with my phone now. See you then. Please give your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...