Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I support Italy in the World Cup 2014 in Brazil

Every time the big tournaments like the World Cup football, I will support the team from the country Italy. From the time I started supporting Roberto Baggio Italy team until now. Francesco Totti, Del Piero, Inzaghi, Buffon, Pirlo and many more stars shirt Italy. This year I will support the football team Italy will be held at the Brazilian. Italy is the team's first game meet England on June 14, 2014 at 6pm in Brazil.

Team Italy with England, Uruguay and Costa Rica team in Group D, which will play on the field Manaus, Arena Amazonia, Brazil.

I hope the team Italy will succeed once again to win the title in 2014 World Cup for the fifth time. # VivoAzzurro


2006 World Cup Winner - Italy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...