Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Salam Aidilfitri 1433H 2012M

Salam 28 Ramadhan 1433H 17 Aug 2012. I'm still working with a few of my office mate here at Kuala Lumpur for last day of the week before Hari Raya Aidilfitri this Sunday 19 Aug 2012. With a full Hari Raya decoration have been made few days ago to our office and some colourful lights near the entrance door, its already feeling like Hari Raya here. Most of my office mate that are working today does not have the work feel today. 
This is the view at my office with a small activity not like always.

With all the bosses already went back to hometown for Hari Raya holiday, there's not much to do without them. We plan to take a halfday leave to go home and preparing things, and some others are planning to drive to home town @ "balik kampung". May all of us had a safe journey and safe back to Kuala Lumpur after a long break next week. Today the roads are more smoothly from my house to the workplace because of the school holiday have been started since yesterday. But its still the roads packs with vehicle on my way back home yesterday. 

My wife and me have made a simple preparation like "Baju Raya" @ "Baju Melayu" and "Baju Kurung", few "Kuih raya", and "Duit Raya" for this Aidilfitri. We will be here in Kuala Lumpur for the 1st day Hari Raya, at my grandma house which will be pack as usual. Then we will drive back to my wife home town at Perak before dark or in the morning the next day.

But one another thing that i havent done yet is get a hair cut.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 1433H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...