Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Perodua Myvi

Last Saturday, went to service centre at Keramat for servicing my Perodua Myvi 2007 batch. I've ask them to check again my brake pad because the last time the mechanic told me that it almost need to be change. Now its has to be change told by the latest mechanic. For the first reason is the braking were not functioning as good as new. And i dont want the old brake pad to wear of the brake disk. Thats the main thing i dont want to risk and damage the component of my car.
I told them to change it with new one. And i hope all things about safety to drive my car is secure and done. Hope we will safely arrive to the hometown for Hari Raya Aidilfitri and back. But before that its time to clean and wash my car that are about more than a month the staiin stick on the car surface. Tomorrow is the day for cleaning.Yeaayyy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...