Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

BBQ at Hutan Lipur Lentang

Yesterday we had a great time, picnic with my office mate at Hutan Lipur Lentang. With the cold river water, nice cool weather to hang out and friends to be with. Theres so much foods to eat and of cause, BBQ chicken, shrimp and lots more. Some of them bring some other foods like spagetti, "pulut kuning", "sambal udang" and more to taste. After a small amount of breakfast, some of them get into the cold river water and went under the
waterfall besides the big rock. It was so cold and fun. The water was so swift that people can barely to stand still. It's not a place for kids but can be done under adult supervision. The kids went swimming and playing at the shallow water. Surely they had a great time meeting new friends and playing along. It happens to my boss sons, Ashraff and my nephew. I just sat there and watch them playing happily. I didnt manage to take lots of photo's and sometimes less but meaningful.

Eyeshot

My Neice

My Neice

Want a help?

Helping me setting up the tent

Done!

BBQ time

the result

playing along with his new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...