Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Photography And Editing

Images and moments cannot be separated. Because all the memories captured makes a great moment in our life. Some of the photos that's we take can be edited with a software. I'm just a simple person with a little knowledge likes to make my photo a bit cheerful, put some text and so on. That's me with my mind working all day thinking something to do. Crop some
figure, makes a panorama view with a help from video from Youtube. The latest one is participating in creating a logo for an association in my workplace. That's my first contest since i've work here since 2006. Usually i will edit some of my holiday photo to suite my needs and to fill my time sometimes on my lunch break. I'm only have the basic of photo editing. Hope i can learn more in the future.

Panorama View
One example that i make a panorama view from photo's from my holiday at Pulau Langkawi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...