Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sony DSC T90

As i search through my Samsung External Hardisk, i open my backup folder of my Sony DSC T90 camera. My wife camera actually. Hehehe.
Sony DSC T90
We bought this camera back then in Mac/April 2009. Its a long time ago from our first snap, its filename counting is now almost reach 9000 pictures. Wow, thats a  lot of picture taken for the past 3 years. All the sweet memories and
not so sweet also captured from it. Its still in good condition. I've dropped it once when im on anniversary holiday at Pantai Cenang, Langkawi. Luckily it drop in the middle of sand and rock. A little scratch at the side of the camera. Im so lucky. Still can take a good picture.
Durian time
Wonder what will happen if i had bigger memory card for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...